Stay far away from the 2.4 kernel in Progeny.  I used their provided 2.4.2
image, and I also compiled my own 2.4.3 image, and in both cases, they
system was terribly unstable, crashed several times a day filling my logs
with stack traces before dying completely, and the mount/umount commands
would always segfault, so reboots would never go cleanly.

I switched the 2.2.19 kernel, and all is well again.  This happened on 5
different machines with Progeny installed.  I filed bug reports, but got no
response from anyone there, and they don't appear in their bug tracking
system either.  Seems like they've abandoned the project or something.  I
even sent emails.

Jay