> I dunno -- there were a bunch of localized topics, a bunch of sequential
> non-sequiturs, and the Old Eight Porter was a popular beer.  They didn't
> have the peach lambic, but a few had the Framboise (raspberry.)

gonna have to go back there sometime, for more of that porter. :)
gotta say that's the best beer I've had in this country. :)

I was trying to think what it tasted like; and the answer finally hit me on
the way home. Falcon's 'Gammel Brygd'... it's a Swedish beer; tastes almost
the same. Haven't seen it in this country; tho I thought I heard a rumor
that someone had seen it.

If I can find it, I'll buy a case or two of the stuff. :)

Carl Soderstrom
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises