> Who said only 12 people want games? I was waiting until the list was set
> up

list? what list?
Yaron set up a registration form and list showing current interest
at http://www.random-word.com/games/.

We're thinking now of going ahead and getting Tribes2, since we have
interest in the minimum 10+ copies of that. On Monday I will try once more
to contact Loki and try to coax them into letting us order fewer copies
than that, in which case we can fill the whole order. Please don't wait
until the last minute to indicate interest, since it's not easy to move
this forward without higher count than we have now.

thanks,

Andy