I have a few Loki games, but so far they are about the only ones that
I'm interested in.  I keep a Windows partition up just for gaming,
because they haven't and most likely never will port Everquest to
Linux.  Unfortunately, I don't have that much time to game.  But on the
flip side, the time I used to spend gaming is now in learning to build a
Linux/Unix/FreeBSD/Windows network at home.  so, in a sense I'm doing
"instructional gaming."

Shawn