On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Austad, Jay wrote:
> My friend had a place there for $150 a month, a 1 bedroom, but it's
> bigger than my 2 bedroom and it was fairly nice, and within DSL range.

  /me chokes and spews his coffee all over his keyboard...

  $150! I pay nearly four times that for a 1 bedroom in St Paul and think
it's pretty darn cheap for being only six miles from campus. It'll be
rising about 10-15% in August. And if I'm lucky my salary will raise
almost 5%. Sigh...

  Just a little off-topic ranting. Sorry.

  (I'm seriously looking into switching to Real Time for my DSL,
though... :)

  Dan

--
Dan Drake <drake at lemongecko.org>