On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 02:01:20PM -0500, Troy Johnson wrote:
> Has anyone reported what topics and beers were covered at the meeting last night?
> General impressions of the venue?

Topics?  Everything (computer-related, that is).

Beer: Excelent.  Their "Old 8 Porter" was really good.  They were out of
the "Wild Brunette", unfortunately.  The Lambic was also very good.

Venue: Pretty good.  Small, but I don't think it was expected that 20+
people would show :)  They kicked us out at ~7:45 to bring a band in, which
was no biggie as far as I was concerned...

Gabe what be looking forward to the next Biersitzung :)

Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    University of Minnesohta
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"Be nice to him [Kowalski] because he's the product of your loins!" -- Stimpy
"My fake loins!!" -- Ren Hoek
				- Ren takes on fatherhood in "Fake Dad"