Bob Tanner wrote:

> What things do you wish your ISP (include Real Time) would do to make your
> online life better as a linux user?

I personally would like to try and get dsl prices lowered.

I would like to be able to pay for only the fat dsl pipe, and not for the
email, the tech support, the shell account, the news account, the web mail, and
other misc stuff that I will never use.

All I need is an IP address, the pipe, and a number to call if one of those two
things isnt working. Lower overhead for me and the ISP.

Basically I dont want my ISP to do anything to make my online experiance
better, because I will have to pay for it even if I dont use it.