Quoting Clay Fandre (clay at fandre.com):
> Actually it's pretty darn easy if you already get DSL service from
> Qwest. A friend of mine did the switch from Qwest to Real-time a few
> months ago without any problems. My only questions is, why haven't you
> guys switched over to Real-time already? We all know they have great
> support, you get a block of IPs, and they even give the TCLUG deals from
> time-to-time. Plus Bob never sleeps so he's always there to answer your
> questions.
>
> Rumor has it that they're Linux friendly too. ;-)

Wow, shameless plug. :-)

Which brings me to a question. What can we do at Real Time to make it MORE
friendly to linux users?

We looked into the S/390 and the whole VM-linux thing and it's just to
expensive. I thought it would be cool to hand out virtual linux boxes to lug
members :-)

What things do you wish your ISP (include Real Time) would do to make your
online life better as a linux user?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500