all, we are opening up cvs access for LVM to the community on a per developer
basis. I want the developers to use CVS_RSH=ssh, the problem is in order for
this to work I need to have thier account have a valid login shell, I also
need to be able to prevent them from being able to run

ssh cvs.sistina.com /bin/bash and getting a shell that way too. All donations
greatly appreciated.

I asked the sourceforge people and they told me in no uncertain terms "We
won't help you with matters not directly related to sourceforge" they really
lost my respect there.

TIA all
--
Ben Lutgens		cell: XXX.XXX.XXXX
Sistina Software Inc.	work: XXX.XXX.XXXX