--- AAAunderground <spencer at sihope.com> wrote:
> >    4. Where can I get some cool computer badges? (Those are the
> little
> > 1x1 plastic-covered stickers that go on the front of a computer.) I
> > googled and found a couple of companies, but most are either
> overseas
> > or only sell in bulk. A badge with Tux would be a step in the right
> > direction, I think.
> Just DIY
   Would love to. Only problem, how? I don't know where I could find
the plastic covers. I mean, just sticking a home made sticker on my
brand new box would seem...amateurish. Granted, this is a very small
thing. I'll probably just go and get the "Linux Inside" badge from
LinuxMall (only ~$5.50, including shipping & handling). See this site:
http://linuxmall.com/shop/01807

> I know I guy that has been repairing monitors for 30 years. He always
> hooks me up with great deals on big monitors. I just bought a couple
> months ago a RasterOps 20" for $200. Usually has 17" for under a
> buck.
   Hello! Would you mind sharing this fabulous resource, or is it a
secret?
   Thanks,
   :Peter