How do I install the PPTP client?  I downloaded the RPM and src files
and tried to install them.
Got them from here --

http://www.scooter.cx/alpha/pptp.html

I am wondering if this has 128 bit encryption?  I think it need some
kernel patches to get any kind of encryption with the ppp daemon.  Not
sure what the patches are though.
This is a newer version of the PPTP client and I don't know if these
HOWTO's are correct and more --

http://personal.rdu.bellsouth.net/rdu/t/a/tayljl/linux-pptp-client/linux-pptp-client-setup.html

Are these now incorporated into the kernel or the above package from
scooter.cx?  I am using the 2.2.19 kernel ( because I can't get the
2.4.running without some major upgrades ) w/ Redhat 6.2.  Is it
incorporated into this kernel yet?  I don't think so.
Is there a different client that has the 128 bit encryption or is this
the only client there is?
What patches are needed?

I have no idea how to do this and am a bit lost.  I'm new to patching
kernels.  Any help would be appreciated.

sim