I use pricescan.com for price searching.  Their prices listed seem to be
consistently better than pricewatch.com.  I recommend the Abit KT7A or the
KT7A-Raid for a Mobo.  Abit's makes sweet boards, and for Athlon
overclocking, this is the one to go with.  DDR will give you a slight
performance increase when doing some things, but the price difference isn't
worth it.  A friend of mine runs viahardware.com, and he gets tons and tons
of motherboards for free to review, and he says the Abit KT7A is still the
only way to go.

The best price I found on PC133 ram is Tran Micro by the U of MN.  They had
Micron (Brand name!) PC133 CAS2 (2 not 3!) for less than $70 for a 256MB
stick, probably way less now as that was over a month ago.  I brought some
generic ram back to them that I purchased nearly a year earlier from them,
and they replaced it for free when it went bad.  About the only good prices
there is for memory though, everything else can be found cheaper online.

For a sweet case, egghead.com has the Antec SX1030B in black.  It's $96, but
shipping is is a flat $6.95.  Everyplace else wants more than $30 to ship
it.  Do a search on Egghead's site for "sx1030b".

You can get a GeForce 2 MX for under $80.  I've had no problems at all with
mine and it works great with linux.  If I remember correctly, all of
Nvidia's drivers are now opensource, no more binary only crap.

Jay