> No, a lambic is a fruit-based beer, IIRC.  The interesting thing about them
> (other than them being made from fruit) is they're brewed in open-air casks
> and they're fermented with spores from some weird plant.  So, they build
> the breweries in the middle of fields where they grow the plant.  I could
> be completely confusing a lambic with something else altogether, however :)
>
> Can anyone confirm that what I'm saying is true?

Actually, a quick search on google reveals that, when I said it was brewed
from fruit, I was specifically speaking of a kriek lambic.  AFAIK, though,
lambics are fermented from the spores of some plant.

Gabe
Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    University of Minnesohta
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"Ooo-eeee-Ooooo, Killer Tofu!"	- The Beats "Killer Tofu"