On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 12:03:08PM -0500, Jacqueline Urick wrote:
> Yes, TCLUGies, there is a Beermeeting tomorrow!
>
> We're meeting at Barley John's BrewPub in New Brighton. I discovered it on a
> pub crawl over the weekend.(I did for you, valued TCLUGies) They have a
> smokey wild rice beer called "wild brunette". Its tasty. They have other
> yummy stuff too, like the Lindeman's (i think) Framboise Lambic. The whole
> place is smoke-free, so now you can drink and not have to deal with the
> second-hand coolness of second-hand smoke. ;o)

A lambic?  I didn't know there were any bars around here that actually
served them...  Yummy... That might actually get me out to my first TCLUG
Beersitzung :)

Gabe
Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    University of Minnesohta
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"Ooo-eeee-Ooooo, Killer Tofu!"	- The Beats "Killer Tofu"