I am trying to install Slackware 7 on an IBM PS/2 model 6384 I am having
problems configuring X and multiple NICs. I believe the video card is a
S3 86C801/805. when I setup X with the S3 Chipset and any of the 801/805
modules when I start X the screen goes black and ctrl + alt + del and
ctrl + alt + backspace wont bring it back I have to do a hard reboot. I
cant find anything to configure multiple NICs
my network card are
eth0     irq10     io 300           SMC NE 2000
eth1     irq4       io 240H        SMC etherEZ
eth2     irq5       io 320           SMC etherEZ

Here is some more info.
IBM PS/2 6384-M70
486x33MHz
32MB Ram
Adaptec AHA-1522A SCSI Controller
2 SMC EtherEZ NICs
1 SMC not sure what type but the ne module works with it.

Any help would be appreciated.
Jon Dabrowski