Hey all,

I am looking into mta to front end our exchange server to the internet.  The
reason being is I want to strip attachments based on file extension.  The
goal is to cut down on some O.T.D.s  - outlook transmitted diseases.  My
intention is to send .exe, .js, .vbs and maybe others to the bit bucket and
forward the rest of the message to exchange to divvy out to the rest of our
internal network.

Qmail has a scanner available to do just that.  Is that the way to go, or is
it possible with Sendmail.  I am not all that familiar with either one and
have heard Sendmail can be a beeyotch, but I go forward with an open mind.
Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

Ryan Ware