> The Logitech Cordless MouseMan Wheel
>
> http://www.logitech.com/cf/products/productoverview.cfm/52?43
>
> has pretty good support.  It's extra long due to the space it needs for the
> batteries.  I really like this mouse for it's size and weight.  It's nice
> to have a mouse that's a bit heavier.  I _really_wish they made on with a
> laser.  Their new cordless optical mouse is much smaller... :(

chewie's got one of these. they aren't bad; but for me, the arch is too high
and it's still too short.

from what I've seen; you get the least wrist strain if the back of your hand
is in a straight line with your forearm. no wrist bend at all.

my current setup here at work is to have the trackball on top of a manual
about an inch high; then shim it up another few milimeters with a thin
mousepad. my arm is angled up slightly from the armrest; but that keeps it
in line with the back of my hand as it goes over the arch of the trackball.

this keeps my wrist very relaxed when using the trackball; and also keeps
the trackball at the same height as my keyboard.

Carl Soderstrom
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises