> 	It's not a bad layout; but the lack of support for the heel of my
> hand really kills my wrist. if it was 50% bigger, or at least longer; it
> would rick.
> 	I gave up on mice a while ago; because almost none of them support
> the heel of your hand; so you're never at a comfortable, relaxed position. I
> saw one once called the 'whale mouse'; which was big, and looked like it had
> good thumb and heel support. www.humanscale.com (you'll need a browser which
> supports Shocwave ;( ) unfortunately; they don't have a wheel on it. :(

The Logitech Cordless MouseMan Wheel

http://www.logitech.com/cf/products/productoverview.cfm/52?43

has pretty good support.  It's extra long due to the space it needs for the
batteries.  I really like this mouse for it's size and weight.  It's nice
to have a mouse that's a bit heavier.  I _really_wish they made on with a
laser.  Their new cordless optical mouse is much smaller... :(

Gabe
Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    University of Minnesohta
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"Dear Dr. Stupid: Why do I have to go to school?" -- Announcer
"Your parents are aliens!!  While you're at school, they shed their
 human skins and breathe dryer lint!!"
					- Dr. Stupid in "Ask Dr. Stupid"