> The triangular (from above, at least) kind that you can pick up and move so easily with thumb and pinkie?
	and that give me horrible wrist and finger cramps because they're
too small? :)
	It's not a bad layout; but the lack of support for the heel of my
hand really kills my wrist. if it was 50% bigger, or at least longer; it
would rick.
	I gave up on mice a while ago; because almost none of them support
the heel of your hand; so you're never at a comfortable, relaxed position. I
saw one once called the 'whale mouse'; which was big, and looked like it had
good thumb and heel support. www.humanscale.com (you'll need a browser which
supports Shocwave ;( ) unfortunately; they don't have a wheel on it. :(

Carl Soderstrom
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises