I got about 4 Winterms and was wondering if it was possible to run them off
a linux box?
I don't have nor do I want a windows terminal server.  It uses 10/100 baseT
and is capable of 1024x768 w/ KB and mouse.  I think they are only capable
of 256 color but it woul still be cool to set them up as a Linux Xterminal.
I have a feeling the Windows software is really expensive.
They are Wyse winterms.  Run from Win 98/NT/2000/ME/DOS/Win3.1/etc.  Very
cool.
Anyone know if this is possible?

sim