All this mouse talk prompted me to check out the logitech page.  It appears
that they've now released their newest mouse!

http://www.logitech.com/cf/products/productoverview.cfm/91?58

I'm getting one of these... I've been waiting for a cordless optical for a
long time...

The funny thing is, a couple of weeks ago, you could pre-order one of these
for $75, but they release them at $70... wtf?

Gabe

On Mon, Apr 23, 2001 at 12:14:01PM -0500, Scott Dier wrote:
> * Jason Jorgensen <jasonj at talkware.net> [010423 11:55]:
> > I am not in the habit of buying cheap hardware, but it would be real
> > nice to replace all my ball mice with $10 optical mice.
>
> On the flipside, the logitech mouseman optical works really well under X
> :)
>

> --
> Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> <sdier at debian.org>
> http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos at irc.openprojects.net
>
> So little time, so little to do.	-- Oscar Levant

Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    University of Minnesohta
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"Leave everything to me!!"
			- Powdered Toast Man in "Powdered Toast Man"