"Austad, Jay" <austad at marketwatch.com> writes:

> I installed Mandrake 8.0 on a Dell Inspiron laptop tonight.  Very cool.  If
> you select the graphical LILO, it gives you a really nice menu system
> instead of the text prompt, and the whole startup has pretty little icons
> like on a Mac startup screen (only prettier).

Can you point me to where to download ISO files?  The US mirror listed on
the Mandrake site is password-protected, it's not on rpmfind, and the
tc-lug ftp site has 7.2 ISOs on it.  And a friend asked me to burn
disks for him today (I have a bigger pipe).
--
David Dyer-Bennet      /      Welcome to the future!      /      dd-b at dd-b.net
SF: http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/          Minicon: http://www.mnstf.org/minicon/