Sorry, Dave, can I use the "before 8:00am post" excuse for my extremely
ambiguous post?  We don't disagree, I just sent an airball sailing 3 feet
wide of the backboard.

It was said that "It's not weird if you think of it the UNIX way."

I meant that in that sentence only, you could substitute "inconsistent"
for "weird":  "It's not inconsistent if you think of it the UNIX way."

Phil M

--
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous