Hello All,

Thanks to all who mailed me about my issues with Progeny.  However I
still couldnt get it to install right.  I think Progeny wasn't detecting
my hardware correctly.  Anywho, I am currently running Mandrake Linux
8.0.  I was surprised how easy it was to install and how easy it is to
configure.  It puts even Windows to shame.  The only thing that annoys
me is that for some reason the highest Res it will let me run at is
1024x768.  It's wierd, cuz I have a Viewsonic 21" G810 "Badboy"  which
will do 1600 x 1200 no problem.  but i think I can live with it for now.

Thanks again to all who helped,

Matthew LaBerge
I'm Running Linux Now.