I was searching google for companies that sell key caps when I came
across this link: http://www.miniprix.com/ It's a UK company that sells
wood mice, keyboards, and monitors. I remember someone talking about
making a wood case the other day; this would be good if you had $86 for
a mouse, $495 for a keyboard, and $3,000+ for a monitor. Or, I suppose
you could prove you are Not-Just-The-AVERAGE-Hacker and do it yourself!
:) Show off your wood-working skills! Impress members of the opposite
sex! Be universally acknowledged as the l33t of the l33t!
   Chess board? We don't need no stinkin' CHESS BOARD!
   Also, I might as well take this opportunity and explain WHY I was
looking for key caps. I just acquired a numeric keypad and, upon taking
it apart, discovered that there was an additional row on top, but
without any keys. Turns out that they are arrow keys. If anyone can
recommend a good place for cheap key caps, I would be greatful.
   :Peter