Gabe writes:
> quiet).  They also have a 550W!

Brian replies:
Hmmm... no time wasted here :-)  Honestly, I believe the 550
would be a good investment.  The case I have will probably
be
the last case I ever buy.  It's a nice full tower with
casters.  It's off-whiteish/beige/crap color right now, but
this summer it may find itself becoming jet black or chrome.
 It's got easy to access bays (lots of them!) and nice side
panels (none of that U-shaped cover crap).  Within the next
year fans will be added, processors requiring more fans will
be added, and the 550 Watt will make a nice addition.