I currently have RR Tycoon II, Civ CTP, and Quake III.
I would buy several of the games below at 1/2 off - probably 3.

But we don't want everyone to send a list to the list, do we?

Would someone be interested in building a sign-up web form?
There's also the question of how you go about buying them, once the
interest is established, since no single person is likely to get 10.

Andy