man...i'm in a pissy mood, and LookOut formatted e-mail doesn't help my
mood at all.
I can see all the html formatting and everything, but it's annoying
since Evolution's background is grey, and outlook sets it's background
to white by default
Anyone know if Evolution would have a way to filter mail i receive that
was sent with outlook and send it to a folder that i will choose to
check quite infrequently?
Also, please tell me if this e-mail is formatted in an annoying fashion.
I'm not sure if i found the option to wrap text or not.