Just opened my official 7.1 "RedHat Deluxe Workstation" package and
found a set of install CDs in a cardboard envelope inside.  Sealing
the envelope was a white sticker reading:

	"Please read the License Agreement before installing Red Hat
	Linux.  By breaking this seal, you agree to the terms and
	conditions in the License Agreement."

Note that, unlike the shrink-wrapped software shipped by certain
other software companies based in, say, the State of Washington, the
actual end use license agreement _was_ accessible prior to popping
that seal.

But still... I gotta say I'm sorry to see RedHat's lawyers have
forced the company to sink to this level.

-S