Hi,

Quoting Bill Layer <blayer at qwest.net>:

> Take a look at the equipment I *used* to help design & manufacture and
> leave that little issue to me :)

*droool*

> Also, locally there are Ax-Man and Dexis... but it would be hard to get
> a useful quantity of matched parts from either.

Now that you mention it, ABC Electronics (stone-throw from where I'm at
downtown) _did_ have a crapload of old analogue looking junk. The only dials I
remember wher efree-rolling PSI gauges, but they do have lots of obsolate and
dead equipment.

> I'm actually quite psyched about this, who wants to jump in on it?

Me!

> Heh, I could even write a little firmware for a Microchip PIC uC and
> build a serial (USB?) version. The new PICs have on-chip 8/12bit DACs.

That'd be neat. Dunno about USB... serial's probably good (cause I can do that
in perl - but I only have one serial port!)

How about some kinda internal thinggie you coul plug into a drive bay?

> Shiver.

I am. (:

-Yaron