I once saw a website that was showing a bunch of pictures of custom cases that
people had sent in.  They were pretty cool.  One guy sent in a request for
info on building the computer into his dresser.  He said he was going built it
in and have the KB and mouse a pull out drawer with the monitor on top.
That would be cool.  I didn't see whether he finished or not and I lost the
bookmark.
Oh well.  Sounds like a good idea for a desk. : )

Thinking of using some old POS and installing into my desk.  Get a
monitor/KB/mouse switch and I can use it to automate my room.  X10 has some
great stuff.
Maybe I should get a mac for that though.  I could use the voice command and
rig up some really cool stuff.
I think I might be getting carried away but it is just such a cool idea.

sim