On 18 Apr 01, at 9:26, Perry Hoekstra wrote:

> Greet the sun all,
>
> Any word on the status of Real-Time's mirror of RH 7.1?  I looked at
> Gladiator this morning in the linux/redhat directory and only saw 7.0.

If you look in /linux/redhat/linux you can find all of the distributions,
including 7.1, but when I try to download anything, I get a
'permission denied' response from the server.

Yet, there have been some messages posted from people that
apparently have downloaded 7.1 from Real-Time. I am confused. I
guess I am not looking in the correct place for it.