Philip C Mendelsohn wrote:

> Nate,
>
> Congrats.  How long after you ordered did they start sorting out billing
> and move on to real install stuff?  I fear I'm running a zombie process
> with them.

Well, I submitted my order to get my service restored over 2 weeks ago.
They told me it takes a week for the credit card verification process.
So after a week I call back. They tell me my credit card was denied,
even though my credit card co said everything was fine with it. So I'm
waiting another week to have them verify another credit card. Can't they
just give me service and bill me?  Boy I wish I could switch to a
different company.