jethro at yaron.org wrote:

> Why don't you buy Nate Carlson's Indy? (:

Because my work allready gave me a system for free, and I'm not going to buy my
own :-]

> Enlightenment will NOT be fun on any SS20, even with a good framebuffer. And
> especially if you can't get a 24-bit one.

We had E running before on a E-150 server. I don't recall how long we ran it for
but it did setup correctly. But I have yet to see it on a SS20.

> If you're using Eterm for the transparent windows thing, I'd recommend aterm
> instead. Same functionality (no menubar) and a LOT leaner.

Well I do run transparent Eterm right now on my laptop with no scroll bars. What
is it about E that makes it so bad on a SS20? What could I turn off or down, to
ease the load?

Nate Sanders                       nate at chef.nerp.net
http://www.damnation.net           IRC: darkskull at NEWNET