I have no frame buffer in there as of yet. So I have the option of picking what to
use. This is going to be my work, workstation. So I need to be able to run NS,
multi desktops, and a gazillion Eterms (E rocks!!) at once. Thats my biggest
thing. It does have two 64mb chips for Ram. So that settles me alittle more.