If you want to find out what debian package provides a specific file then do a content search from debian's website at
http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages

The results of the search say you should install libwrap0-dev

apt-get install libwrap0-dev

But if you want to run an NIS (YP)  server, then just:

apt-get install nis