Hi all,

I haven't seen any comments regarding the conference yesterday, but for
myself, I enjoyed it quite a bit. Not only was it a good excuse to get out
of the office, but the presentations were fairly helpful and informative
(thanks to Amy Tanner for answering my questions about PHP!). Amy, Nate,
Bob, and all the rest whose names I am not remembering at the moment:
GREAT JOB!

While the Apache/Database talk was most relevant to my interests at the
moment, I did get a lot out of both Nate Carlson's security talk, and Bob
Tanner's (I hope I'm getting the names right) Sendmail presentation.

Just one request for the Real-Timers: When will your presentations be
online? I need to get a summary to my boss, and I stopped taking notes
when I heard that the presentations would be available on the website :-p

Dave
--
"...[W]e preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and
foolishness to Gentiles, but to those whom God has called, both Jews