I made a mistake the first time I looked at it.  It is not actually available
in my area ( Damn!! ).  We can't get SDSL in our area yet but can get DSL
from Qwest.  I like the fact that you can cancel anytime.  As soon I can get
a better deal and provider I'm gone.

<why I hate Qwest>
My brother got Qwest and it was a royal pain in the ass.  First they lost the
router.  Although I think that was a UPS screw up ( UPS sucks too ).  Then
the connection was pathetic.  Service really really really really sucked.
One of the service techs said that the phone lines in that area were old and
going bad.  Ya!  How is your phone lines my problem?  Fix the damn things.
We are supposed to pay you to fix your wires so that we can get your
service.  I think they are being payed enough already.
I am happy to report that at least one lady over there knows how to handle a
costumer.  After we finally got the router and had everything installed but
still had no connection for over a month afterward we finally got a tech that
would do something about it.  She gave us the month free ( since we weren't
connected anyway ) and soon after the problems were fixed.
I still despise Qwest for that but they are the only service provider in our
area.
</steam blown off>

I realize that this is something that all major companies go through and that
the wires in our erea are really old.  It's not just what they say though,
it's how they say it.  As if they truly don't care if you order there service
or not and you could just as well crawl into a hole and die as far as anyone
at there end is concerned.  They already tricked you into paying an
astronomical amount for the damn router so there already above the line.

It's not a bad connection once all the kinks are worked out though.
Damn, I wanted to use Telocity.

Oh well

sim