RH7,Mandrake as well as possibly Slackware 7.1 Give you the option to
setup USB printers, I believe the Progency Printer cConfig can also
do it......... Slack 7.1 Should be everyone's friend.

As far as grub boot loading, ok so sure you get a pretty lettle menu
driven GUI.... Whats wrong Lilo? At least it was fairly simple to
setup other chain boot loaders with it? If your not into configuring
Lilo, grub or something similar, there is a program called Uniload
<search freshmeat for it> You can install it to a FLOPPY, then it
gives you the option to boot any bootable partition on any IDE
Harddrive.......

Once again, all this is just my $0.02

As far as DSL, I used to have qwest DSL, we had some problems with
the line, something like a tree wore away the plastic shielding, took
8 months for qwerst to come installl a new line, spent 6 months on
the phone with their crappy tech support using flippy cards, all of
their techs insisted it was a configuration error....... They even
sent out a new modem/router/adapter deal.......... So if anyone needs
a Cisco  605 internal DSL router I've got one............

Jonathan A. Kline