* Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com> [010411 13:13]:
> I'd love to be able to selll everyone who has Telocity DSL Real Time DSL :-) but
> I can't because Qwest does not offer the services. That just sucks.

Well, if you had agreements with Covad or Rhythms you could, no?  Or
does telocity do their own facilities?

"Telocity has already begun to switch its customers to other last-mile
carriers it works with: Pacific Bell, Verizon, Southwestern Bell
Telephone, Bell South, and Rhythms Netconnections."

Nope, Rhythms.

http://www.rhythms.com/service_areas/minneapolis_mn.cfm?city_required=Please+Choose+a+City&city=minneapolis_mn.cfm

Even Qwest does business through them, it seems :)
The only reconigosible local ISP is Orbis, though.

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> <sdier at debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos at irc.openprojects.net

So little time, so little to do.	-- Oscar Levant