Quoting Troy Johnson (Troy.A.Johnson at state.mn.us):
> >What makes you think Qwest can afford to stay in business if they willy
> >nilly go chasing after all these special interests who make up a very tiny
> >portion of their market (i.e., LUGers)?
>
> IIRC, they have a monoploy on the lines to my house. If they want to limit the
> services they will provide to me, while providing those services choices to
> others in my general area, and provide no time frame for the availability of
> those services to me, I would prefer that another be awarded the benefit and
> responsibility of that monopoly. Am I unreasonable to complain?

Oh! Here, here...

Nothing ticks a potential client off more then saying you can't get it, I don't
know IF you will ever be able to get it AND I have no idea who to contact to
complain about it.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500