>>> andy at theasis.com 04/11/01 11:08AM >>>
 > >What makes you think Qwest can afford to stay in business if they willy
 > >nilly go chasing after all these special interests who make up a very tiny
 > >portion of their market (i.e., LUGers)?
 >
 > IIRC, they have a monoploy on the lines to my house. If they want to
 > limit the services they will provide to me, while providing those
 > services choices to others in my general area, and provide no time
 > frame for the availability of those services to me, I would prefer
 > that another be awarded the benefit and responsibility of that
 > monopoly. Am I unreasonable to complain?
>
>Seems to me that it's more reasonable to think realistically about their
>motivations as a business.

It's as much a waste of time to think up possible motivations and excuses for Qwest as it is to vent here. The only real value I see in seeing others complaints is to gauge how different locations are being handled compared to my own,  so I don't mind reading them from time to time (if I feel otherwise, I use my delete key).