> Palo Alto (we need a Fry's here).  Case outlet (http://www.caseoutlet.com),
> check out the black Yeong Yang cube server.  It's only 13 inches high
> though, seems kinda small.

not at all. I've got one; and the people here at Real-Time will attest that
it's a pretty kickass case. easy drive access; *lots* of fan space; easy
mobo access. my only gripes with it are that
a. routing cables is a bit of a pain, since you have to go around the
dividing center wall.
b. the front panel is held on by flimsy spring clips, and you need to take
the front panel off to get the sides off.

for those who haven't seen what we're talking about; it's a black
almost-cube; sort of like a smaller version of the double-wide server cases.
the mobo goes on one side; and the drives on the other. ventilation is
*really* good; and there is space for all the drives most people will likely
want to put in there.

Carl Soderstrom.
--
Network Engineer