Yeah, just bring it down into a runlevel that doesn't have an active
network, like single user:

telinit 1

Then bring it back up into your multi-user level of choice.  The default is
5, if I'm not mistaken.

telinit 5

Keep in mind, you can't do this remotely, since you'll be bringing the
network down.  I know it's a dumb thing to say, if I've done stuff like
that without thinking :)

Gabe