> Why do you all feel the need to cc people who are on the list? God that's
> irritating. My procmail filter doesn't catch it cause it's a different msg ID.
> Please don't do that. If you're responding to someone on the mailing list, why
> CC too?
>
> I don't get it.

My guess is some people are group replying and they're MUA doesn't just
send to the Reply-To (or at least ask them if they just want to send to the
Reply-To), like a decent mailer like mutt would do :)  But I'm as frothy a
mutt bigot as some people are Debian bigots :)

Gabe

Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    University of Minnesohta
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"Question with boldness even the existence of a god."
							- Thomas Jefferson