On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 09:10:30AM -0500, Scott Dier wrote:
>* andy at theasis.com <andy at theasis.com> [010410 08:40]:
>> What kind of "even if they are free"? If I whip up a little midi recording
>> and make it available to mp3, do they pay some fee?

Why do you all feel the need to cc people who are on the list? God that's
irritating. My procmail filter doesn't catch it cause it's a different msg ID.
Please don't do that. If you're responding to someone on the mailing list, why
CC too?

I don't get it.

--
Ben Lutgens		cell: 612.670.4789
Sistina Software Inc.	work: 612.379.3951

$chown -R us.us yourbase