The Sandisk Imagemate model SDDR-31.  I got it from buy.com for around $23.
Just plug it in, and do a "modprobe usb-storage".  It will show up as
/dev/sda or /dev/sd(something) if you have other scsi devices.
mount -t msdos /dev/sda1 /mnt/sandisk

Make sure you umount it before you remove it from the reader or you'll
corrupt the filesystem, trust me on this.  :(

Jay