On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 06:10:53PM -0500, Florin Iucha wrote:

>Such as royalty free encoding/decoding? I think that's a good reason.

O.k. this is the last post I'll make on such a touchy subject.

When was the last time you paid a royalty.

>Not necessary free as in beer but free as in speech: as a manufacturer you
>are not at the mercy of the licencing...

I could really care less about that, give me some stuff that uses vorbis and
I'll switch. Right now, mp3 is the status quo. Untill that changes, I´m gonna
stay with mp3. I don't think of things from the vendor standpoint, why would
I? I'm a consumer. That's the way it is.

--
Ben Lutgens		cell: 612.670.4789
Sistina Software Inc.	work: 612.379.3951

$chown -R us.us yourbase