On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 03:35:59PM -0500, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
>"Austad, Jay" <austad at marketwatch.com> writes:
>
>> Does anyone know of anything like Napster or Audiogalaxy that supports Ogg
>> Vorbis files?  I'm sick of grabbing MP3's that have been encoded with Xing
>> or some other crappy encoder.

While I agree that alot of people use crappy encoders, it's kind of a bummer
that stuff encoded with vorbis isn't playable in as many venues as mp3. (Car
audio, portable audio, etc)

Nor are they as readily avalable. mp3 isn't going anywhere unless everyone
jumps on the ogg bandwagon, unfortunately there isn't much to cause people to
do so.

--
Ben Lutgens		cell: 612.670.4789
Sistina Software Inc.	work: 612.379.3951

$chown -R us.us yourbase