Just read on /. that Progeny 1.0 has been released. Has anyone tried
Progeny? I am very interested in migrating to Debian (he says with a
knowing smile) and Progeny sounds like a very nice way to do so. It
comes with kernal 2.2.18 (2.4 optional), XFree 4.0.2, Mozilla 0.7 and
Netscrape 4.76, and glibc 2.2. I would really like to know what version
of KDE and GNOME it runs--couldn't find any mention on the home page.
What is woody running these days? Progeny is based on woody, so I would
assume (never assume...) that the two are concurrent.
   Next, is there any kind soul with a fast connection and cd burner
that would be willing to burn me a copy? (Whenever the server recovers
from being /.ed.) I'm stuck with a 56k modem up here in Fridley. I
would be willing to pay a fair price and travel just about anywhere in
the Twin Cities area to pick them up. Contact me off list if
interested.
   :Peter